Welcome to the homepage for the AGAPE Kids Classic. For 16 years this unique fundraising event has been one of the top fundraisers for services provided to AGAPE’s children and families.
Our goal this year is to raise $200,000 which will help provide food,clothing, school supplies, birthday gifts, case management support and more.
To find out more about how it works, click on the links above.
Your participation in the AGAPE Kids Classic includes the following:
- 18 Holes at Vanderbilt Legends Club par 71 South Course designed by Tom Kite and Bob Cupp.
- A player gift package with unique merchandise;
- Lunch and dinner at Vanderbilt Legends Club on the day of the tournament;
- Fabulous fundraising awards for all golfers who raise $500 or more;
- Awards for top fundraising teams or individuals.
The AGAPE Kids Classic is made possible by the generous sponsorship of the following companies:
AGAPE exists to serve to strengthen children and families with the healing love of Christ through counseling and social services.
No person on the grounds of race, color, national origin, disability, age, religion, or sex shall be excluded from participation in, or be denied benefits of, or otherwise be subjected to discrimination of services, programs, employment provided by AGAPE and its contracted agencies except as is allowed by federal law.