Welcome to the homepage for the AGAPE Kids Classic. Since 2001, this unique event has united participants from neighboring communities and churches across Middle Tennessee in a rich tradition of golf, fellowship and philanthropy to raise over $3.0 million in support of our mission to serve children and families with the healing love of Christ through counseling and social services.
Our goal again this year is to raise $180,000! These funds will help provide essential resources for the many children in crisis that will need AGAPE’s professional help and generous support as they seek relief and healing. A few of the key resources your fundraising efforts will provide for nearly 300 children are:
- Food & clothing
- Birthday gifts
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Fees
- Case management support for children and families
- Foster and Adoptive Parent Training
- Counseling resources
To find out more about how it works, click on the links above.
Your participation in the AGAPE Kids Classic includes the following:
- 18 Holes at Vanderbilt Legends Club par 71 South Course designed by Tom Kite and Bob Cupp.
- A player gift package with unique merchandise;
- Lunch and dinner at Vanderbilt Legends Club on the day of the tournament;
- Fabulous fundraising awards for all golfers who raise $500 or more;
- Awards for top fundraising teams and individuals.
The AGAPE Kids Classic is made possible by these generous sponsors:
(Reach Cameron Hunt at 615-934-2057)